What makes a technical college different?
Graduates of Wisconsin's technical colleges get the education and training that provides skills to compete in today's competitive technical job market . . .
- More individual attention because classes are smaller and instructors care about your success.
- Placement is strong, with 88% of our graduates employed within six months of graduation, even in a tough economy.
- Less debt because tech college credits cost much less than four-year institutions, meaning quicker financial freedom when you graduate.
- 300 career programs, which will give you plenty of options for you to follow your passion.
- Smooth credit transfer to four-year colleges gives you the option of pursuing your bachelor’s degree at a later date.
- Most of the fastest growing occupations (two-thirds) require technical education (associate degree or less).
- The latest technology prepares you to take off in your career.
- Hands-on learning opportunities from instructors who have real workplace experience.
- Relevant skills come with a technical education, which is why 95% of our graduates' employers say they would hire tech college graduates again.
- The quicker path to a skilled job…It takes many of our graduates two years or less to receive their degrees and diplomas and start their exciting careers.